We were able to meet with Dr. Dunaway last Wednesday about what the Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET) will look like for us. I will have fewer meds/injections this time, but will still have to be monitored frequently. We have 1 snow baby that is cryopreserved. It's a 98-cell grade 4 embryo. That is a really good quality, although they cannot see the genetics to know if it will make it.
We have decided to take a short break over the first part of the summer and in July I will start back on the hormones to prepare for the transfer. Right now it looks like that will be the end of July.
We had the option to start last week, but Kelly will be out of town for 2 weeks - once in June & July for youth camps (RYM). This is actually better because it gives us time to regroup and make sure we have the money. It also gives my body a chance to return to "normal". I keep reminding myself that I have had 2 surgeries and lots of drugs & hormones in my body in the past 5 months.
The Lord has been so gracious to us in how He has provided for us and we know that He will continue to provide. I believe through all of this, that God has shown us just how precious and delicate life is. There are so many tiny little details that have to come together just to create one precious life. I'm so thankful that He is the creator and it's not up to us!
"Your love, Lord, reaches to the heavens,
your faithfulness to the skies.
6 Your righteousness is like the highest mountains,
your justice like the great deep.
You, Lord, preserve both people and animals.
7 How priceless is your unfailing love, O God!
People take refuge in the shadow of your wings.
8 They feast on the abundance of your house;
you give them drink from your river of delights.
9 For with you is the fountain of life;
in your light we see light." Psalm 36:5-9
We have decided to take a short break over the first part of the summer and in July I will start back on the hormones to prepare for the transfer. Right now it looks like that will be the end of July.
We had the option to start last week, but Kelly will be out of town for 2 weeks - once in June & July for youth camps (RYM). This is actually better because it gives us time to regroup and make sure we have the money. It also gives my body a chance to return to "normal". I keep reminding myself that I have had 2 surgeries and lots of drugs & hormones in my body in the past 5 months.
The Lord has been so gracious to us in how He has provided for us and we know that He will continue to provide. I believe through all of this, that God has shown us just how precious and delicate life is. There are so many tiny little details that have to come together just to create one precious life. I'm so thankful that He is the creator and it's not up to us!
"Your love, Lord, reaches to the heavens,
your faithfulness to the skies.
6 Your righteousness is like the highest mountains,
your justice like the great deep.
You, Lord, preserve both people and animals.
7 How priceless is your unfailing love, O God!
People take refuge in the shadow of your wings.
8 They feast on the abundance of your house;
you give them drink from your river of delights.
9 For with you is the fountain of life;
in your light we see light." Psalm 36:5-9
Comments