![]() |
| March 11, 2012 6th Anniversary |
After our last cycle was canceled, we found out that our doctor was taking a break. ARGH! That has to be one of the most frustrating parts for me. I realize it's selfish of me to think this way. I'm pretty sure if I was traveling from New Orleans to BR everyday (including weekends) to make babies, I'd be tired, too. So for those who might not understand: my cycle and his clinic cycle have to be lined up. My body seemed to go a little haywire after the first round of IVF, plus his break = a long break!
So here begins Round Two...
Tomorrow morning I'll go in for my first ultrasound & lab work to check for polyps and cysts. This was the point in the first cycle that I had to have surgery. I'm nervous and praying that everything looks good. I don't feel up to having another surgery. (who does?)
If all is clear tomorrow. I will start my Lupron injection on Thursday.
We are asking you to pray that all will be clear to start injections on Thursday.
Your prayers are appreciated. I'm so thankful to be able to keep my friends up to date on this blog. I'm more thankful that God has provided friends who are praying and encouraging us in this journey.
Love to all,

Comments