After last Fridays visit to the doc - and loading up on antibiotics to knock out an infection, I feel so much better. I think the infection was probably making me more more sick than the Lupron.
I will begin my stim injections (Follistim & Menopur) tomorrow. I will go in for labs & an ultrasound on Monday morning. From there we will know when the retrieval will be.
*side story about going in Monday for labs: I'm a little nervous b/c the last time I did labs was the morning I was told my friend, Amanda, had been murdered. I was parking when I found out. So I was in a "zone"; trying not to cry and asking why... I walked down the hall and noticed a lot of women were sitting in the hallway, waiting. I walked past them and stood by my doc's locked door (they weren't open). When they opened the door, I stepped to the side to let the other women in. I walked in last, as I did this lady came running down the hall and proceeded to cut in front of me. I was in my own world - the lady ahead of me said, you can't do that and she proceeded to say "I parked my car before she did!!!" I didn't and couldn't say anything b/c I was seriously about to cry. I signed in, sat down and the nurse proceeded to call me back first. She had seen the entire thing :) I was thankful for that. So needless to say, I am not looking forward to being in the room with a bunch of hormonal women!!!
This week has been much better than last week. I'm thankful for my flexible schedule and that my kids parents have been so understanding!
We are so thankful to be where we are. God is continuing to show us our need for Him. He is our provider.
I am reminded today that having children is not our ultimate goal. It is to glorify Him in every opportunity that He gives us. I'm thankful for this opportunity He has given us to glorify Him and be a testimony to His goodness.
I will begin my stim injections (Follistim & Menopur) tomorrow. I will go in for labs & an ultrasound on Monday morning. From there we will know when the retrieval will be.
*side story about going in Monday for labs: I'm a little nervous b/c the last time I did labs was the morning I was told my friend, Amanda, had been murdered. I was parking when I found out. So I was in a "zone"; trying not to cry and asking why... I walked down the hall and noticed a lot of women were sitting in the hallway, waiting. I walked past them and stood by my doc's locked door (they weren't open). When they opened the door, I stepped to the side to let the other women in. I walked in last, as I did this lady came running down the hall and proceeded to cut in front of me. I was in my own world - the lady ahead of me said, you can't do that and she proceeded to say "I parked my car before she did!!!" I didn't and couldn't say anything b/c I was seriously about to cry. I signed in, sat down and the nurse proceeded to call me back first. She had seen the entire thing :) I was thankful for that. So needless to say, I am not looking forward to being in the room with a bunch of hormonal women!!!
This week has been much better than last week. I'm thankful for my flexible schedule and that my kids parents have been so understanding!
We are so thankful to be where we are. God is continuing to show us our need for Him. He is our provider.
I am reminded today that having children is not our ultimate goal. It is to glorify Him in every opportunity that He gives us. I'm thankful for this opportunity He has given us to glorify Him and be a testimony to His goodness.
"How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!
If I would count them, they are more than the sand.
I awake, and I am still with you."
How vast is the sum of them!
If I would count them, they are more than the sand.
I awake, and I am still with you."
Psalm 139:17,18
Comments