While checking out at the grocery store tonight, I looked and Kelly and simply sighed and said, "String Beans and Toilet Cleaner". Then it occurred to me. That sounds like a blog title. So I have a new challenge for myself. A new blog title each week. This week my inspiration comes from the grocery store.... I could just take the last two items on the conveyer belt each week and blog about them and why I am purchasing them.... that could be fun. Okay, that's what I'll do. unless you few blog stalkers (just kidding!) readers have any other suggestions.... here it goes!
Green Beans.... I bought these b/c we are having friends over from church tomorrow evening. Kelly is cooking his famous Brisket and I'll do my double stuff baked taters and sautéed fresh green beans. :) Fresh green beans are so yummy. I simply drizzle some olive oil, salt and pepper over them and sauté them.... occasionally i'll add a little soy or teriyaki sauce; depending on the flavors in our other dishes!
For an appetizer, we bought an italian bread loaf from the bakery at Whole Foods with which we will have garlic and olive oil to dip it in.... this is my new garlic mincer plate that Kel bought for me today!!! Cute and Functional!!! LOVE IT!
Okay, enough toilet talk... :) Maybe I have motivated one of my readers to buy fresh green beans or a garlic mincer plate or the new toilet cleaner. If I have, let me know :) That way I'll be motivated to keep this blog up! (do they make little gel discs for that?)
Happy Blogging!
Green Beans.... I bought these b/c we are having friends over from church tomorrow evening. Kelly is cooking his famous Brisket and I'll do my double stuff baked taters and sautéed fresh green beans. :) Fresh green beans are so yummy. I simply drizzle some olive oil, salt and pepper over them and sauté them.... occasionally i'll add a little soy or teriyaki sauce; depending on the flavors in our other dishes!
For an appetizer, we bought an italian bread loaf from the bakery at Whole Foods with which we will have garlic and olive oil to dip it in.... this is my new garlic mincer plate that Kel bought for me today!!! Cute and Functional!!! LOVE IT!
and for dessert... I'm making KING CAKE!!! :)
Toilet Cleaner.... I have stayed at my sister's house a lot the past few weeks for various holidays, birthdays and weddings.... She has always kept a very clean house, but recently I have noticed how lovely her toilets smell. Lovely, meaning clean! I noticed these little gel things in the toilet and did some research. I looked at them tonight at the grocery to see how they are priced - if they compare to my lovely method of blue discs every 1,000 flushes (ha... right - they NEVER last that long...) They were only $4 and there are 6 in a pack... WHOOO HOOO.... I'm really excited to have lovely smelling and clean toilets. It was actually the first thing I did when I got home and I can already tell a difference.Okay, enough toilet talk... :) Maybe I have motivated one of my readers to buy fresh green beans or a garlic mincer plate or the new toilet cleaner. If I have, let me know :) That way I'll be motivated to keep this blog up! (do they make little gel discs for that?)
Happy Blogging!
Comments