We have really managed to stay busy with this move. Okay, so I really haven't been THAT busy, but I really just haven't had anything to blog about... If I did blog, It would probably sound more like whining!!! I have decided to "back-blog" since I have a few pictures from Thanksgiving and Christmas to post.... So for today, I'll leave you with a pic of my Ga-Ga.... I was so excited to spend Thanksgiving with her. She and I were separated in August after my surgery. I had my surgery on August 11 and she had a mastectomy one week later. It was so hard for me to be face down, without the ability to walk, much less travel, while she was fighting Breast Cancer. I'm so proud of her for fighting and surviving. God has been good to both of us. My GaGa turned 80 last week. She's one of a kind... and I love the strong woman that she is.

My sister took some fun pics of Kel and I.... I love to tickle him, because I love to see him giggle :)
Happy Late Thanksgiving!!! :) HA! up next... Christmas!
Comments