We spent Easter here for the first time since 2005. It was great to be with my family. Everyone came to "poppa's" house and Audrey and Hayden loved hiding the eggs for Mamie... yes. they didn't want to hunt, they wanted to hide them, yet when I would go look for them, Hayden (3) would say "Aunt Amy, Look in the garage, I put one in the garage" (he would then disappear and then reappear with an egg and say "here it is, this is the one I put in the garage!!!" He continued to do that with every egg, while Audrey (5) would scream "I HID THAT ONE" everytime I'd find one! I must say, they were VERY good egg hiders...
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Audrey, Hayden, Poppa and Sawyer.JPG)
It was such a long day for the boys :)
Audrey, Hayden, Poppa and Sawyer
It was such a long day for the boys :)
Comments