Desting was great fun. Very relaxing and a much needed vacation (finally) for both of us. While we took many trips this summer, this truly was the "vacation". We were able to sleep late, hit the beach, pool, play golf and a little bit of tennis. all in 2 days! ha. I even managed to do a "little" shopping.
So good times were had by all - I helped Kacee pick out some maternity clothes for teaching. That was fun!
We got home today and leave friday for Columbus for the infamous Kristie Perkins and Ben Hogue's Wedding! I do believe I cannot wait to get home on Saturday b/c that means NO MORE TRIPS for at least a little while!!!!! I don't think we could afford much more gas.
We found out that my sister, Kacee, is indeed pregnant. this will be the 3rd grandchild on our side! yay fun!
So anyway! I am posting a few pictures from the other night in Destin. They have a village called "The Wharf at Baytown" and it's like a really clean Bourbon Street. Live music, good food and lots of shopping. There is a Marina that we went by and saw some really nice boats - and dreamed about!
Here are the pics! Enjoy~
Amy and Kelly



Comments